FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides effective treatment of athletes foot (tinea).
- Effectively treats thrush and other fungal infections.
Canesten Clotrimazole 1% Anti-Fungal Cream effectively treats athletes foot (tinea), thrush and other fungal infections such as jock itch, sweat rash, ring worm and beach fungus.
If you have athletes foot don’t panic, because it can be easily treated. As with most infections the sooner you start treatment the better. There are 4 steps to a complete treatment.
- Wash the affected area thoroughly and dry with a fresh towel each time. Pay particular attention to the area in between the toes.
- Apply Canesten Clotrimazole 1% Anti-Fungal Cream to the infected area, 2 to 3 times daily.
- Continue to apply the Canesten cream for 2-3 weeks. This gives the skin time to recover.
- Wash all clothes, towels and linen with an antifungal wash, such as Canesten Hygiene Rinse. This helps prevent reinfection and cross infection to other household members.
We recommend using Daktarin Spray to treat the shoes morning and night. Tinea fungus thrive in dark, warm an d moist area and can be left behind in the shoes leading to reinfection if not taken care of.
- For athletes foot wear well fitting, ventilated shoes.
- Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Wear jandals when using public showers. Dry feet well and preferably apply anti fungal powder or spray for prevention.
- Put shoes outside to air on a hot sunny day.
Pharmacy OnlyMedicines have benefits and some have risks.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.