- Tailormade blend of essential vitamins and minerals for men
- Specifically formulated with ‘Sustained Release Technology’ to provide lasting energy for up to 8 hours a day
- Supports immune system function
- Supports energy production
- Supports feelings of weariness or fatigue
- Supports sperm production
- Supports reproductive system health
- Supports nervous system health
- Support a healthy stress response in the body
Blackmores Multivitamins for Men provides a comprehensive blend of 23 essential nutrients specifically designed to support men’s health.
With sustained release technology, these key nutrients are gradually released over 8 hours to support energy production, immune system function, reproductive health and sexual function, while supporting mental performance and a healthy stress response in the body. This convenient one-a-day formula helps men get the most out of every day.
|Active ingredients per tablet:
|Retinyl acetate (vitamin A 900 micrograms retinol equivalents)
|Thiamine nitrate (thiamine, vitamin B1 1.2 mg)
|Riboflavin (vitamin b2)
|Nicotinamide Vitamin B3
|Calcium pantothenate (pantothenic acid, vitamin B5 6 mg)
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (pyridoxine, vitamin B6 1.3 mg)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)
|Folic acid (Vitamin B9)
|Ferrous fumarate (Iron 5mg)
|Calcium carbonate (calcium 100 mg)
|Potassium iodide (iodine 150 µg)
|Magnesium oxide-heavy (magnesium 50 mg)
|Manganese sulfate monohydrate (manganese 3.5 mg)
|Zinc oxide (zinc 14 mg)
|Chromium picolinate (Chromium 35 micrograms)
|Cupric sulfate pentahydrate (copper 850 micrograms)
|Selenomethionine (selenium 70 micrograms)
|Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 200IU)
Adults: Take 1 tablet once a day, or as professionally prescribed. Take with food.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional. Supplements can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- When taken in excess of 3000 micrograms retinol equivalents, Vitamin A can cause birth defects. If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take Vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. The recommended daily amount of Vitamin A from all sources is 700 micrograms retinol equivalents for men.
- Contains soya bean products and sulfites.
- Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight