FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High strength 150mg naturally fermented coenzyme Q10.
- Clinically trialled dose.
- Convenient 1-a-day dose.
- Helps support normal healthy functioning of the heart.
- Acts as an antioxidant to help protect against free radical damage.
- Assisting healthy energy level.
- In an oil based suspension for improved absorption.
Blackmores CoQ10 150mg is a clinically trialled high dose coenzyme Q10 formulation for the maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system.
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is found naturally in the body and plays an essentially role in the production of energy in heart muscle, helping to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system.
CoQ10 as a health supplement is available in synthetic and naturally fermented form. Blackmores CoQ10 150mg is naturally fermented. Natural CoQ10 is closer in similarity to our body's own CoQ10 and is better absorbed and utilised.
CoQ10 levels are reported to decrease with age and to be low in chronic diseases such as heart conditions, Parkinson's disease, cancer, diabetes, muscular dystrophies. Some prescription medications such as cholesterol lowering statins (e.g. Lipitor, Zocor) and beta blockers may also lower CoQ10 levels causing muscle cramps and tiredness.
We believe Blackmores CoQ10 150mg capsules can be of benefit in the following conditions:
- Heart conditions
- High cholesterol level and on cholesterol lowering medication.
- After heart surgery to help recovery.
- Low energy level.
- Parkinson's disease.
Active ingredients per capsule
Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10) 150mg
Adults - Take 1 capsule once a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
CoQ10 has a similar chemical structure to vitamin K, and may reduce the blood thinning effects of warfarin and other blood thinning medications. Consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
Not recommended during pregnancy.