FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- One tablet contains the recommended daily intake (RDI) for magnesium.
- Combines magnesium with co-factors for improved absorption and utilisation.
- May help to relieve muscle cramps
- May be helpful in reducing PMS symptoms.
- Magnesium can help with calcium absorption.
Magnesium plays a very important role in the structure and normal functioning of our body. It is essential for energy production and for the normal functioning of muscle and nerve tissue. Signs of low magnesium levels can include muscle cramps, problems with nerve conduction and predisposition to stress.
The other nutrients present in this formula assists with the utilisation of magnesium in the body. Vitamin B6 works with magnesium in many enzyme systems in our body. Studies have shown that combining magnesium and vitamin B6 can help to reduce PMS symptoms.
Certain medical conditions can increase the risk of magnesium deficiency. They include:
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as prolonged diarrhoea, Crohn's disease, celiac disease, surgical removal of a portion of the intestine
- Kidney disorder. Diabetes may result in increased loss of magnesium through the urine.
- Chronic alcoholism.
- Age. Magnesium absorption through the intestine tends to decrease with age and loss of magnesium through the kidneys tends to increase with age.
|Active ingredients per tablet|
|Magnesium oxide - heavy||440mg|
|equiv. to total magnesium 300mg|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)||50mg|
|Vitamin D3 (colecalcifertol 2.5mcg)||100IU|
|Manganese amino acid chelate (Manganese 4mg)||40mg|
Adults - Take 1 to 2 tablets a day with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Magnesium can affect the absorption and effectiveness of certain antibiotics and levothyroxine. Take magnesium 2 hours apart from these medications to avoid interaction.
This product contains vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) which may be dangerous when used in large amounts for a long time.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) induced peripheral neuropathy is most commonly reported with doses of 1g or more daily, taken for 2 months to 3 years.
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) may decrease the effectivness of anti-epilepsy medications such as phenytoin and phenobarbitone. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking anti-epilepsy medication.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.