FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A potent synergistic and complementary combination of vitamins, minerals and herbal antioxidants to combat free radicals.
- Includes grape seed extract and an organic form of selenium.
- Helps to reduce to risk of cell damage by free radicals.
- Helps to maintain healthy arteries.
- Helps to reduce oxidation of LDL - the bad cholesterol.
- Helps to protect the liver against harmful toxins.
Blackmores Bio Ace Excell is a clinically proven antioxidant formula, designed to decrease stress to the body from excess free radicals.
Pollutants, sun, stress, alcohol, cigarette smoke and some medication scan cause our bodies to produce potentially harmful free radicals. Antioxidants are nutrients that reduce the risk of cell damage attributed to these harmful chemicals.
Blackmores Bio Ace Excell is a potent combination of vitamins, minerals and herbal antioxidants to more effectively combat free radicals than single antioxidants used on their own. It includes grape seed and an organic form of selenium which is more easily utilised by the body than inorganic selenium.
Active ingredients per capsule
Vitis vinifera (Grape seed0 Extract equiv. to dry seed1.2g (1200mg)
standardised to contain procyanidins 8.5mg
Silybum marianum (Milk Thistle) extract equiv to dry fruit700mg
standardised to contain flavanolignans 8.4mg
Selenomethionine (Selenium 13mcg)32.2mcg
Betacarotene (natural source)3mg
Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)10mg
Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from calcium pantothenate 55mg)49.6mg
Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)25mg
Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)50mcg
Viamin C (from ascorbic acid 150mg and calcium ascorbate 121mg)250mg
Natural Vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopherol 67.1mg)100IU
Zinc amino acid chelate (Zinc 5mg)25mg
Adults - Take 1 capsule twice a daily with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
Children under 15 years - Not recommended.
- Zinc may decrease the absorption and efficacy of some medicines. If taking tetracyclines or quinolone antibiotics, separate doses by 2 hours.
- Selenium is toxic in high doses. Selenium in dietary supplements should not exceed a daily dose of 100mcg.