FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains magnesium in the form of UltraMag®, a proprietary BioCeuticals blend of highly bioavailable Albion TRAACS™ including magnesium lysinate glycinate. These magnesium amino acid chelates do not dissociate in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Clinical trials show Lactium® relieves symptoms of stress.
- Magnesium reduces sleeplessness and hyper-excitability associated with insufficient magnesium intake.
- *Magnesium supports healthy sleep patterns which may be disrupted by inadequate magnesium.
- Choline assists in the synthesis of neurotransmitters. Inositol supports nerve conduction.
- Natural lemon flavour.
- Practitioner Only Product.
BioCeuticals Ultra Muscleze Night is a combination of ingredients that may help relieve nervous unrest and reduce symptoms of stress. Lactium®, a bioactive peptide, is beneficial during times of stress while magnesium reduces sleeplessness and supports healthy sleep patterns. The ingredients calcium, choline and inositol help support healthy nervous system activity.
Sleep-friendly Ultra Muscleze Night can be taken before bed with Lactium® to relieve symptoms of stress and magnesium to reduce sleeplessness.*
This is a practitioner only product. Pricing information will only be disclosed after a consultation with our pharmacist.
For consultation, please click here to send us your enquiry. In the enquiry, please describe:
- Your symptoms
- Any other requirements you may have
- If you are currently using this product
Alternatively, call us on +9 238 1573
|Each 8 g dose contains:|
|Magnesium (as amino acid chelate - UltraMag®)||244mg|
|Calcium (as hydrogen phosphate dihydrate)||140mg|
|Sodium phosphate - dibasic anhydrous||1.3mg|
|d-alpha Tocopherol acid succinate||68mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein – Lactium®||75mg|
Adults - Mix one 8g dose (1 heaped scoop) into 100mL of water or juice. Consume once or twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. For best results, consume your last daily dose before bed.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
- Derived from cow’s milk.
- Contains lactose.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
I regularly suffer from extreme cramping in my legs ,I
have this product extremely beneficial in relieving this problem
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.