- Lactase aids in the digestion of lactose.
- Bromelains aids in the digestion of proteins.
- Gentian has traditionally been used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to help promote healthy digestive system function and to stimulate gastric secretions.
- Gentian and fennel have traditionally been used in WHM to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of indigestion such as bloating.
- Fennel has traditionally been used in WHM to relieve flatulence.
- Gentian has traditionally used in WHM to relieve loss of appetite.
BioCeuticals MultiGest Enzymes combines plant-derived enzymes with lactase assisting in the digestion of lactose and bromelains aiding in the digestion of proteins. Gentian has been traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to stimulate gastric secretions, relieve loss of appetite and promote healthy digestive system function. Gentian and fennel have been traditionally used in WHM to relieve digestive discomfort and the symptoms of indigestion such as bloating. Fennel has also been traditionally used in WHM to relieve flatulence.
|Active ingredients per capsules:
||12000 DU (80mg)
||30000 HUT (45mg)
||500 LipU (25mg)
||1200 ALU (17.2mg)
||1000 CU (6.7mg)
||1.2 million PU (40mg)
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate:
Foeniculum vulgare fennel
equiv. to dry
|Gentiana lutea gentian
equiv. to dry
No added diary and yeast.
Adults: Maximum of 3 capsules a day, or as professionally prescribed.
For digestion of lactose: Take 3 capsules with a lactose-containing meal.
For digestion of protein: Take 1 capsule with a protein-containing meal.
For all other indications: Take 1 capsule three times a day. Take with food.