FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Helps visibly reduce scars.
- Triple action treatment for smoother, softer, flatter scars..
- Suitable for use on adults and children > 3 years old.
- Free from preservatives, colourants and fragrances.
Bepanthen Scar Treatment has been developed using scientific recommendations for scar management, providing a unique formulation and massage device.
In new scars, if applied after the wound is closed, Bepanthen Scar Treatment helps prevent the formation of a red and raised scar.
In older scars, that are already red and raised, Bepanthen Scar Treatment helps to smooth, soften and flatten existing scars and reduce the redness and itching.
Triple action treatment for smoother, softer, flatter scars
Bepanthen Scar Treatment is a silicone based gel. Topical Silicone treatments are recommended in International Guidelines as first line therapy for the prevention and treatment of red and raised scars1-5
Bepanthen Scar Treatment has a unique triple action:
Suitable for use on adults and children > 3 years old. The silicone gel is free from preservatives, colourants and fragrances.
1. Mustoe TA et al. Int clinical recommendations on scar management. Plast Reconstr Surg. 2002 Aug; 110 (2):560-71. 2. Ziegler UE. International Clinical Recommendations on Scar Management. Zentralbl Chir. 2004;129:296-306. 3. Heinlin J et al. Scars and Keloids – What can be Done. Akt Dermatol. 2008;34:441-21. 4. Bloemen MCT et al. Prevention and curative management of hypertrophic scar formation. Burns. 2009;35:463-75. 5. Juckett G et al. Management of Keloids and Hypertrophic Scars. American Family Physician. 2009; 80(3):253-89
When not to use / Precautions
Do not use on open wounds and mucosa.
Do not use close to eyes.
Do not use in case of known allergies to any of the ingredients.
For external use only.
If you experience any skin irritations discontinue use and seek medical advice if necessary. In case of accidental administration into the eyes, on open wounds or mucosa, flush with large amounts of water.
Do not use the massage roller on freshly closed wounds (which have been closed for less than one month) as the newly formed skin is still too fragile and so there is a risk that the wound reopens.
If the massage roller causes pain or discomfort discontinue use.
To clean the massage roller you can use a wet or dry soft tissue and wipe it thoroughly. Do not rinse the ball directly under water. Do not detach the massage roller.
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.