FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- For use with all soft contact lenses.
- Removes film and debris from your lenses prior to disinfection.
- Safe and effective cleaning for daily and extended wear lenses.
- Unique easy-rinsing formula reduces irritation from cleaner residue.
Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Daily Cleaner removes film and debris from your lenses prior to disinfection. It is a sterile surfactant cleaner for the daily cleaning of soft contact lenses. It effectively removes lens surface deposits which may impair vision or the wearing comfort of contact lenses. Skipping this daily cleaning step, even occasionally, may allow deposits to build up and cause irritation and discomfort, as well as cloudy lenses.
One ml contains surfactants, sodium chloride, a buffering agent, and 5.0mg edetate disodium and 2.5mg sorbic acid as preservatives.
CONTAINS NO THIMEROSAL.
GOOD LENS CARE PRACTICES:
- Always wash and rinse your hands before you handle your lenses.
- Clean, rinse and disinfect your lenses each time you remove them.
- Always handle the same lens, the right or left, first in order to avoid mix-ups.
- After use, always empty and rinse lens case with fresh rinsing solution and allow to air dry.
- After removing the lens, place it in the palm of your hand, and place three drops of Bausch & Lomb Sensitive Eyes Daily Cleaner on each lens surface.
- Rub the lens for 20 seconds either in the palm of your hand using the forefinger of the other hand, or between the thumb and forefinger. Be sure to clean each side of the lens.
- Rinse the lens thoroughly by holding the lens in a steady stream of Saline Solution for approximately 10 seconds.
- Disinfect using the procedure which your practitioner has recommended.
Discard unused contents 6 months after opening.
It is recommended that contact lens wearers see their eye care practitioner twice each year or, if directed, more frequently.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Replace cap after using.
- Not intended for use directly in the eye.
- Keep the bottle tightly closed when not in use.
- Store at room temperature.
- Use before the expiration date marked on the bottle and carton.
ADVERSE REACTIONS (Problems and what to do):
The following problems may occur: eyes sting, burn or itch (irritation), comfort is less than when lens was first placed on the eye, feeling of something in the eye (foreign body, scratched area), excessive watering (tearing) of the eye, unusual eye secretions, redness of the eye, reduced sharpness of vision (poor visual acuity), blurred vision, rainbows or halos around objects, sensitivity to light (photophobia), or dry eyes.
If you notice any of the above:
- IMMEDIATELY REMOVE YOUR LENSES.
- If the discomfort or problem stops, then look closely at the lens.
- If the lens is in any way damaged, DO NOT put the lens back on your eye. Place the lens in the storage case and contact your eye care practitioner.
- If the lens has dirt, an eyelash, or other foreign body on it, or the problem stops and the lens appears undamaged, thoroughly clean, rinse, and disinfect the lens, then reinsert it.
- If the problem continues, IMMEDIATELY remove the lens and consult your eye care practitioner.
If any of the above symptoms occur, a serious condition such as infection, corneal ulcer, neovascularization or iritis may be present. Seek immediate professional identification of the problem and prompt treatment to avoid serious eye damage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.