FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Stop or reduce snoring.
- Simple, effective treatment of sleep apnoea.
- Prevent the progression of sleep disordered breathing.
- Reduce or stop day time sleepiness.
- Effective treatment for morning headaches.
- Due to FDA Regulations, we are unable to send this product to the USA.
aveoTSD Anti-Snoring Aid is a clinically proven medical device for the treatment of Sleep Disordered Breathing including snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea (OSA). It is a simple, inexpensive and non-invasive solution to problem snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea.
Problem snoring and Obstructive Apnoea results from soft tissue and tongue relaxing being sucked back into the throat during sleep. This reduces and even cuts off your oxygen supply during sleep. The soft vibrating tissues in the narrowed airway causes snoring. An estimated 60% of the adult population suffer from snoring and Obstructive Sleep Apnoea affecting relationships and health.
aveoTSD was developed over 5 years of clinical research into the treatment of snoring and Osbtructive Sleep Apnoea by Dr Chris Robertson (specialist in dental sleep medicine), New Zealand. It is made from a ISO 10993-1 soft medical silicone and is only 0.4mm thick, assuring a comfortable fit.
aveoTSD works by holding the tongue forward by gentle suction preventing it from falling back against the back of the throat and blocking the airway during sleep.
aveoTSD does not need custom fitting and a detailed user manual is enclosed with the product.
Signs and symptoms of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea include:
- Snoring, gasping, irregular breathing during sleep.
- Stopped breathing (apnoeic) episodes during sleep.
- Morning headaches.
- Extreme daytime sleepiness.
- Frequent nocturnal urination - nocturia.
- Night time refulx / heartburn / Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Memory deficit.
- Hypertension / high blood pressure.
Increased risk factors for Obstructive Sleep Apnoea include:
- Hereditary snoring is a primary risk factor.
- Large neck circumference: Women > 40cm, Men > 43cm correlates with an increased risk of OSA.
- Obesity (Body Mass Index > 30).
- Excessive use of alcohol or sedatives.
*** Due to FDA regulations, we are unable to send this product to the USA ***
ISO 10993-1 soft medical silicone
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.