Get control with new AtopisMed Dry Itchy Skin Relief Cream.
- AtopisMed is the new dermatological-grade formulation of the breakthrough science behind regular Atopis.
- 100% natural.
- Gentle yet potent, AtopisMed Dry Itchy Skin Relief Cream is clinically effective for getting persistent eczema and similar skin problems under control so you can get on with life.
- Reduces itching, redness and scaling, while also calming and restoring your stressed and irritated skin.
- Contains our globally patented multi-action Myrecil™ as well as prebiotic, probiotic, and natural immunity-supporting ingredients.
- Does NOT contain any steroids, solvents, artificial fragrances, parabens, or other common irritants found in other skincare ranges.
- So safe you can use AtopisMed Dry Itchy Skin Relief Cream on any external part of your body, and even on infants over 4 months old.
Get respite from dry, itchy, irritated skin with this unique synergistic formulation of powerful natural ingredients designed to intensely hydrate and calm skin.
AtopisMed Dry Itchy Skin Relief cream contains a soothing fusion of Myrecil® Botanical Ferment*, anti-oxidant Kawakawa extract and vitamin E, nourishing shea butter and macadamia oil, calming colloidal oatmeal, and anti-bacterial Manuka oil and honey.
Atopis US-patented Myrecil® Botanical Ferment has been scientifically shown to restore the skin’s natural microbiome to a balanced state to reduce skin sensitivity, inhibit bad bacteria and promote the good beneficial bacteria.
Myrecil® Botanical Ferment (Cocos nucifera (coconut) water, Bee pollen, Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil), Nothofagus fusca (honeydew) honey, propolis); Aqua; Macadamia ternifolia seed oil; Butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter; Cetearyl olivate; Sorbitan olivate; Carthamus tinctorus (safflower) seed oil; Cetearyl alcohol; Vegetable glycerin; Manuka honey; Macropiper excelsum (kawakawa) Extract; Phormium tenax (harakeke) gel; Tocopheryl acetate; Sodium stearoyl glutamate; Colloidal Avena sativa (oatmeal) extract; Sodium hyaluronate; Leptospermum scoparium (manuka) oil; Dehydroacetic acid; Benzyl alcohol; Xanthan gum; Citric acid; Citrus aurantium bergamia (bergamot) fruit oil; Citrus aurantifolia (lime) oil
For best results, apply a thin layer on the affected area twice daily, or more often as required. Safe to use on infants over 4 months old.