FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- A powerful tetra-carotenoid complex specifically formulated to support the health of your eyes.
- Macula lens and retina health.
- Eye strain and fatigue from computer use.
- Phospholipid as an enhanced delivery mechanism.
Asta Supreme Advanced Vision Care combines astaxanthin, saffron, lutein and zeaxanthin to help protect and support eyesight through the stages of aging.
Scientific studies have found saffron can have a beneficial effect against age-related macular degeneration.
Inside the eye, lutein and zeaxanthin help to filter blue light and may help to protect the macula from light induced damage. Lutein and zeaxanthin may also help to scavenge free radicals in the eye.
When you use astaxanthin, your body encourages the defence against harmful free radicals that attack healthy cells and cause injury and damage to your body. Taking the right precautions is necessary, no matter what stage of life you’re at, so you can get on and make the most of your day, everyday.
AstaReal® Astaxanthin is 100% natural, grown in a controlled environment, not exposed to toxic contamination. Many marine creatures (and others like flamingos) have this algae as part of their natural diet. It’s astaxanthin that makes salmon, trout, prawns and krill appear pink and it’s astaxanthin that gives the salmon the amazing strength and endurance it needs to swim up rapids to breed.
Natural astaxanthin has a number of unique features:
- Most antioxidants are either water soluble or fat soluble and this restricts which parts of the body they reach. Astaxanthin is both so it can reach outside and inside cells. It therefore can penetrate every part of the body including the skin.
- Cell Membrane Bridge – Astaxanthin aligns itself across the outer double-layered cell membrane, and acts as a bridge transporting free radicals out of the cell, and works with other antioxidants to neutralize them.
- Penetrates the blood brain barrier. One of a few antioxidants that can do this.
- Penetrates the eye. Again one of the few antioxidants that can penetrate the eye.
In addition, many antioxidants become pro-oxidant, i.e. harmful, under certain circumstances by behaving as free radicals themselves. Astaxanthin never becomes a pro-oxidant. Also, some antioxidants can be converted to Vitamin A which is harmful in large doses as it accumulates in the body. Astaxanthin cannot be converted to Vitamin A.
|Active ingredients per capsule:|
|Natural Astaxanthin (source H. pluvialis)||6mg|
Other ingredients: Encapsulating aid, olive oil, beeswax.
No added gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar or artificial colours.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food.
Product contains soybean, bee and bee products which can cause severe allergic reactions.
Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
Keep out of reach of children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.