FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Restores cellular magnesium levels.
- Relieves aches and pains.
- Improves mood and relieves stress.
- The purest source of magnesium chloride in the world.
Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil is considered the gold standard for rapidly restoring cellular magnesium levels through the skin. It contains a high concentration of 100% naturally occurring magnesium chloride and other trace minerals, extracted from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Europe, 1600 to 2000 meters deep in the interior of the Earth. Well protected for the last 250 million years, it is the most pure magnesium oil in the world and a mark of purity on every bottle of Ancient Minerals.
Magnesium oil isn’t actually an “oil” after all, but instead was coined as such due to the high saturation of magnesium chloride in water, which presents itself in an “oil-like” texture. It acts as a transdermal magnesium supplement, designed to deliver magnesium through the skin, bypassing the gastrointestinal tract for convenient, rapid absorption into the cells.
It is preferable to apply Ancient Minerals magnesium to clean skin, as cosmetic products can hinder uptake of magnesium ions by the skin.
When applying magnesium oil at full strength, avoid direct contact with eyes, mucus membranes, and other sensitive areas such as your face. If redness or irritation occurs, rinse with cool water.
Ancient Minerals magnesium oil is the gold standard for quick and efficient restoration of intracellular magnesium levels. For ease of use, apply magnesium oil to the skin using a fine-mist spray bottle. To limit overspray, dispense 1-3 sprays into a cupped hand and rub into the skin thoroughly.
- For best results, apply magnesium liberally to arms and legs to ensure a large enough surface area for absorption.
- If you experience some slight skin irritation, dilute Ancient Minerals magnesium oil with 1 part water to make a 50% strength solution.
- Eight sprays of Ancient Minerals magnesium oil deliver approximately 100 mg of elemental magnesium onto the skin.
Please Note: After application you may notice a slight salt-like mineral residue remaining when the solution dries. This is normal, especially in dry climates or heated indoor areas, and varies with the amount of magnesium oil applied at one time.
If you would like to avoid this mineral residue, simply apply magnesium oil 20 minutes prior to showering each day. After 20 minutes, the majority of the magnesium ions will have been absorbed and you may rinse the solution off during normal showering or bathing. You may also choose to remove the mineral residue after 20 minutes by wiping the skin with a damp washcloth.
Frequency of Usage
Generally speaking, Ancient Minerals should be used with intensity during the first 3-4 months in order to ensure proper restoration of cellular magnesium levels.
- It is advisable to begin the first few days of application with modest use, and gradually work up to larger amounts.
- A 3-4 month period of restoration follows, with daily use at individual therapeutic levels.
- After an initial period of restoration, some users continue at these same levels, while others back down to using Ancient Minerals a few times per week.
These levels serve only as a general guideline, as everyone has different needs and responds differently to magnesium therapy.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.