FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Soothes burns, sunburn and insect bites.
- Cooling herbal gel.
- Free from synthetic fragrances, preservatives and parabens.
Weleda Burns & Bites Cooling Gel is a cooling herbal medicine for the family First Aid Kit to relieve pain and promote healing of minor burns, scalds and sunburn. Soothes and relieves itchy insect bites, stings and skin rashes.
Each 1g contains: Tincture, equiv. fresh juice: Echinacea purpurea, whole flowering plant 8.3mg; Urtica urens, herb 47.5mg; Tincture, equiv. dry: Arnica montana, flower 450mcg; Arnica montana, root 50mcg; and Aloe vera, dry leaf juice 1mg, equiv. fresh leaf juice 200mg.
Free from synthetic fragrances, preservatives, parabens and free from petrochemical derivatives, e.g. paraffins.
Hold the burn in cold water until the initial pain has subsided, then use Burns & Bites Cooling Gel.
- Minor burns, Sunburn: apply a thin layer of gel and allow to dry. Repeat every 2 - 3 hours as required. As the condition improves apply twice daily.
- Insect bites and stings: apply as required.
- Skin rashes: apply two to three times daily; or as directed by your health care professional.
If symptoms persist, consult your health care professional.
Burns with broken skin, major or extensive burns should be treated under medical supervision.
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Store below 30°C.