FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Helps relieve muscle cramps and spasms.
- Helps with calcium absorption.
- Helps maintain normal nerve function.
- Helps maintain a steady heart rhythm.
- Supports normal blood pressure.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Suitable for vegans.
Solgar Magnesium Citrate is a high potency, highly absorbable formulation.
Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in our body. It plays a very important role in the structure and normal functioning of our body. Magnesium is essential for energy production and for the normal functioning of muscle and nerve tissue. Magnesium may also be useful in supporting normal blood pressure level.
Signs of low magnesium level can include muscle cramps and spasms, problems with nerve conduction and predisposition to stress.
Certain medical conditions can increase the risk of magnesium deficiency. They include:
- Gastrointestinal disorders such as prolonged diarrhoea, Crohn's disease, celiac disease, surgical removal of a portion of the intestine.
- Kidney disorder. Diabetes may result in increase loss of magnesium through the urine.
- Chronic alcoholism.
- Age. Magnesium absorption through the intestine tends to decrease with age and loss of magnesium through the kidneys tends to increase with age.
|Active ingredients in 2 tablets:|
|Magnesium (as citrate)||400mg|
Also contains the following natural ingredients:
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, cellulose gum, silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, vegetable glycerin.
Adults - Take 2 tablets daily, preferably at mealtime, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Magnesium can affect the absorption and effectiveness of certain antibiotics and levothyroxine. Take magnesium 2 hours apart from these medications.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.