FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- For fungal skin infections and tinea.
Pevary Foaming Solution is for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as Pityriasis versicolor of the whole body, athlete's foot and ringworm as well as other tinea or candidal complaints.
Econazole 1% w/w
Also contains benzyl alcohol, methylisothiazolinone and methylchloroisothiazolinone as preservatives.
- In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way.
- When finished, turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the solution off your body.
- Next morning, take a shower if desired.
- Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
- Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse.
- If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Pharmacy OnlyMedicines have benefits and some have risks.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.