FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- High potency one-tablet-a-day formula.
- Supports joint health mobility.
- May reduce joint inflammation and swelling associated with arthritis.
- Provides lubircation and nutrition to the joints.
- Helps relieve joint tenderness and discomfort.
- 3 months supply.
Nutra-Life Glucosamine 1500 Complex Advanced is a high potency formula for the lubrication and protection of joints and may provide effective osteoarthrtitis pain relief.
Glucosamine is a natural compound in our body that helps to make our cartilage strong and rigid. It is a component of the cartilage matrix and synovial fluid, the lubricating fluid in our joints.
Like glucosamine, Chondroitin is a major ingredient for the body to produce new cartilage. Chondroitin also helps to keep cartilage healthy by absorbing fluid into it.
Some research have shown that glucosamine and chondroitin supplementation may slow the progression of osteoarthritis, particularly osteoarthritis of the knee or hip.
MSM is a source of sulfur. Preliminary research suggests MSM might have ani-inflammatory activities and might help slow the progression of osteoarthritis.
|Active ingredients per tablet:|
|Glucosamine sulfate-potassium chloride complex||1990mg|
|equiv. glucosamine sulfate||1500mg|
|equiv. potassium chloride||490mg|
|Dimethyl sulfone (MSM)||200mg|
|Chondroitin sulfate (bovine)||100mg|
|Zinc (as oxide)||4mg|
|Manganese (as sulfate monohydrate)||2mg|
|Boron (as borax)||1mg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||332mcg|
|Selenium (as selenomethionine)||26mcg|
Formulated without: wheat, yeast, gluten, artificial preservatives, dairy products or soy.
Adults - Take 1 tablet daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Contains an ingredient derived from seafood. This product is not recommended for those with an established allergy to seafood/shellfish.
- Patients on prescribed medicines, including warfarin, should consult their doctor before using this product.
- Pregnancy & breastfeeding: Do not use this product without medical advice.
- This product contains selenium, which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg of selenium for adults from dietary sources should not be exceeded.
- Contains potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines - consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Dimethyl Sulfone may cause reversible diarrhoea, skin rash, headache and fatigue in certain individuals with sulfur intolerance.