- A lightweight moisturiser that easily sinks into skin
- Made with natural oils like Sweet Almond & Olive Oil
- Full of natural healthy ingredients such as Aloe Vera and Natural Vitamin E
- Milk Protein increases skin elasticity
- For everyone and everywhere. Use on face & body, all ages and skin types
- Naturally preserved with Hops Extract – free of Parabens and Phenoxyethanol
MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream is chock-a-block with natural moisturising and soothing ingredients to leave skin happy and hydrated. Milk Protein is also added to increase skin elasticity, which keeps skin looking young, supple and s-MOO-th, and everyone loves that. This cream is for everyone, including babies, and those with sensitive skin so rub it on whenever and wherever your skin could use a little love. It also smells delightfully delicious.
MooGoo Skin Milk Udder Cream is also used in Oncology hospitals and clinics across Australia as a moisturising cream for dry and damaged skin following radiation treatment and chemotherapy.
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Stearic Acid (Plant-Based Emulsifier), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Allantoin, P Anisic Acid (Natural Preservative), Coco Caprylate (Coconut-Based Conditioner), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein (For Skin Elasticity), Fragrance (Phthalate Free - Oatmeal), Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.