FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Rich in vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and phytonutrients.
- Supports optimum energy levels.
- Supports healthy immune function.
- Provides nutritional support for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Provides nutritional support for busy people, teenagers or the elderly.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- Suitable for the whole family from 6 years and above.
Lifestream Bioactive Spirulina Balance could well be the perfect food as it contains one of the richest concentrations of nutrients known in any food, plant, grain or herb. It is rich in essential amino acids, B complex vitamins, vitamin E, minerals and phytonutrients such as chlorophyll, xanthophylls like zeaxanthin, antioxidant carotenoids and the powerful protein pigment phycocyanin which is a unique spirulina pigment with powerful antioxidant activity.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM SPIRULINA
- Those with a weak immune system.
- Those looking for higher levels of immune supporting nutrients.
- People recuperating, feeling run down or under the weather.
- Pegnant or breast feeding mothers.
LIfestream Bioactive Spirulina Balance is a superior strain, hand picked for its purity and nutritional potency from 35 varieties worldwide. Spirulina is an ancient green food and is ecologically grown. It is free of herbicides, pesticides and synthetic fillers or additives, G.E. free and suitable for for the whole family from 6 years and above and also for vegetarians and vegan.
Bioactive spirulina powder - 99.7%, silica, vegetable magnesium stearate made from palm fruit.
Spirulina can be contaminated with toxic substances. It can also absorb heavy metals if any are present in the water where it is grown. Lifestream spirulina is manufactured according to ISO 9001 (quality management) and ISO 14001 (environmental management) procedures. It is grown in a facility certified HACCP (Food safety management). Irradiation/fumigation are not allowed and heavy metals are either absent or below detectable limits.
Starting-up (first week) - Take 2 - 4 tablets daily.
Sustained energy/nutrition - Take 6 tablets daily.
Optimum nutrition/special uses - Up to 18 tablets daily or more as advised by your healthcare professional.
Children 6 - 12 years - Half the adult serving suggestion.
Spirulina is rich in amino acids, including phenylalanine. People with phenylketonuria (a metabolic condition) should avoid taking spirulina. People with this rare condition cannot metabolise the amino acid phenylalanine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.