FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Contains natural seawater.
- Preservative free.
- Helps relieve sinusitis, hayfever and colds.
- Full shelf life to end of expiry.
FESS Sensitive Noses is a preservative free non medicated nasal spray for the relieve of sinusitis, hayfever and colds.
FESS Sensitive Noses may be used as often as necessary and is non habit forming. It helps to wash away dust and allergens, clears and soothes nasal passages so you can breathe easier naturally.
FESS Sensitive Noses can be used by people of all ages, as well as during pregnancy or breast-feeding. FESS Sensitive Noses can also be used in conjunction with medicated nasal sprays.
Your nose is your body’s air filter. Tiny cilia hairs and mucus line the nasal passages, trapping the irritants that cause allergies and preventing them from reaching the lungs. This is your nose’s natural defence mechanism, known as the Mucociliary Clearance System.
FESS Sensitive Noses breaks down and thins mucus, helping keep the nose’s defence mechanism in optimum condition.
Using FESS Sensitive Noses daily gives the best results and following benefits:
- Stimulates natural defences - FESS Sensitive Noses stimulates your nose’s natural defence mechanism.
- Before allergies hit - Use FESS Sensitive Noses daily to wash away potential allergens and clear excess mucus.
- If you take a medicated nasal spray - Use FESS Sensitive Noses before taking your medicated nasal spray to break down the mucus layer and improve penetration of the medication.
- Relieve cold and flu symptoms - FESS Sensitive Noses can also help ease the effects of a blocked and sore nose.
- Non-habit forming - As it’s non-medicated, FESS Sensitive Noses can be used as often as needed and also during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
- Full shelf life to end of expiry – FESS Sensitive Noses can be used until the end of its expiry date and unlike other preservative-free products, it DOES NOT need to be discarded 3 months after opening.
The saline solution is delivered via a special spray pump which contains its own unique filter system to prevent contaminants or micro organisms from coming into contact with the solution.
Natural seawater equivalent to 9.0mg/ml of sodium chloride.
Adults: 2 - 6 sprays per nostril.
Children: 2 - 3 sprays per nostril or Use Children's FESS.
Babies: 1 spray per nostril or use FESS Little Noses.
Depress the pump firmly to activate the spray.
Insert the nozzle into the nostril and make sure that the tip is angled slightly backwards.
Once the required dose has been inserted into each nostril, then tilt the head to the right for 10 seconds.
Then tilt the head left for 10 seconds.
Then pinch the nostrils closed and sit head forward for 10 seconds.
This FESS bottle must not be used by more than one person as sharing may lead to the spread of infection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.