FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides natural relief from sinusitis, hayfever and colds.
- Non medicated isotonic saline solution.
- Suitable for the whole family, even during pregnancy.
FESS Nasal Spray is a preservative free non medicated saline nasal spray for the relieve of sinusitis, hayfever and colds.
FESS Nasal Spray may be used as often as necessary and is non habit forming. It helps to wash away dust and allergens, clears and soothes nasal passages so you can breathe easier naturally.
FESS Nasal Spray can be used by people of all ages, as well as during pregnancy or breast-feeding. FESS Nasal Spray can also be used in conjunction with medicated nasal sprays.
Your nose is your body’s air filter. Tiny cilia hairs and mucus line the nasal passages, trapping the irritants that cause allergies and preventing them from reaching the lungs. This is your nose’s natural defence mechanism, known as the Mucociliary Clearance System.
FESS Nasal Spray breaks down and thins excess mucus, helping keep the nose’s defence mechanism in optimum condition.
Using FESS Nasal Spray daily gives the best results and following benefits:
- Stimulates natural defences - FESS Nasal Spray stimulates your nose’s natural defence mechanism.
- Before allergies hit - Use FESS Nasal Spray daily to wash away potential allergens and clear excess mucus.
- If you take a medicated nasal spray - Use FESS Nasal Spray before taking your medicated nasal spray to break down the mucus layer and improve penetration of the medication.
- Relieve cold and flu symptoms - FESS Nasal Spray can also help ease the effects of a blocked and sore nose while soothing dry nasal passages.
- Non-habit forming - As it’s non-medicated, FESS Nasal Spray can be used as often as needed and also during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Sodium chloride 7.040mg/ml
Adults: Up to 8 sprays per nostril as needed.
Children: Up to 4 sprays per nostril as needed.
Newborns/babies: 1 spray per nostril s needed (or use FESS Little Noses Saline Nose Drops).
Depress the pump firmly to activate the spray.
Insert the nozzle into the nostril and make sure that the tip is angled slightly backwards.
Once the required dose has been inserted into each nostril, then tilt the head to the right for 10 seconds.
Then tilt the head left for 10 seconds.
Then pinch the nostrils closed and sit head forward for 10 seconds.
This FESS bottle must not be used by more than one person as sharing may lead to the spread of infection.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.