FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Provides natural relief from sinusitis, hayfever and colds.
- Non medication isotonic saline solution with eucalyptus.
- Can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
FESS Eucalyptus Nasal Spray, is a non-medicated, pH buffered, isotonic saline solution with the refreshing, crisp aroma of eucalyptus. FESS Eucalyptus is just the thing to help relieve nasal congestion due to colds and flu.
FESS Eucalyptus Nasal Spray helps you breathe easier by thinning nasal mucus and moisturising dry nasal passages. By clearing the nasal passages of excess mucus, FESS Eucalyptus Nasal Spray promotes good nasal health.
In addition to clearing nasal congestion, FESS Eucalyptus Nasal Spray washes away allergens such as pollens, dust and animal fur.
FESS Eucalyptus can be used as often as needed, and can be used during pregnancy and lactation.
Using FESS Nasal Spray daily gives the best results and following benefits:
- Stimulates natural defences - FESS Nasal Spray stimulates your nose’s natural defence mechanism.
- Before allergies hit - Use FESS Nasal Spray daily to wash away potential allergens and clear excess mucus.
- If you take a medicated nasal spray - Use FESS Nasal Spray before taking your medicated nasal spray to break down the mucus layer and improve penetration of the medication.
- Relieve cold and flu symptoms - FESS Nasal Spray can also help ease the effects of a blocked and sore nose while soothing dry nasal passages.
- Non-habit forming - As it’s non-medicated, FESS Nasal Spray can be used as often as needed and also during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
Sodium chloride 9mg/ml
Preservative: Benzalkonium chloride
Adults: 2 - 3 sprays per nostril.
Depress the pump firmly to activate the spray.
Insert the nozzle into the nostril and make sure that the tip is angled slightly backwards.
Once the required dose has been inserted into each nostril, then tilt the head to the right for 10 seconds.
Then tilt the head left for 10 seconds.
Then pinch the nostrils closed and sit head forward for 10 seconds.
Due to eucalyptus aroma, FESS Eucalyptus Nasal Spray is not recommended for children under 10 years. Children under 10 years should try the aroma-free FESS Nasal Spray.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.