FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Relieve blister pain immediately.
- Protect and cushion against rubbing.
- Offer fast wound healing.
Compeed Blister Plaster Small is specifically designed for small foot blisters. It acts like a second layer of skin. Compeed hydrocolloid technology absorbs moisture and forms a protective cushion to provide instant pain relief and optimum healing conditions.
Compeed Blister Plaster stays in place for several days. Individual experience may vary.
- Clean and dry skin before use, ensuring blister area is free of creams and oils.
- Remove the bottom paper, avoiding touching the adhesive side.
- Apply plaster firmly over blister, ensuring the edges are well smoothed down.
- Leave in place until it starts to detach (Note: may stay in place up to several days).
- To remove plaster: do not pull upwards but slowly stretch along the skin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.