FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Helps manage dietary iron deficiency.
- Gentle on the stomach.
- With Ferrochel™ Iron to help absorption & digestion.
- Balanced formula with energy boosting B vitamins and minerals.
- Pleasant tasting, easy to swallow.
- 30 daily serves.
Clements Iron is carefully formulated to help manage dietary iron deficiency. It contains Ferrochel™ Iron, an amino acid chelate proven to be gentler on the stomach and more easily absorbed than other iron supplements (ie. ferrous sulfate). Plus, it’s enhanced with energy-boosting B vitamins and minerals to quickly restore wellbeing.
- Source of iron & vitamins
- May help manage dietary iron deficiency
- Helps maintain general wellbeing
People with a dietary iron deficiency and those in a high risk category, such as:
- Teenage girls & adult women
- Expectant & nursing mums
- Patients recovering from blood loss or illness
- Athletes & those who exercise regularly
- Growing children
Suitable for diabetics, coeliacs, lactose intolerant, vegetarians and vegans.
|Active ingredients per 15ml:|
|Iron (as Iron Bis Glycinate Ferrochel)||12mg|
|Zinc (as Zinc gluconate)||5mg|
|Copper (as Cupric sulfate pentahydrate)||375mcg|
|Manganese (as Manganese sulfate monohydrate)||700mcg|
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)||75mcg|
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)||10mg|
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2)||5mg|
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)||10mg|
|Dexpanthenol (Vitamin B5 )||10mg|
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)||10mg|
No added sugar, lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, alcohol or parabens, no artificial colours or flavours.
Contains thickener, colour, preservative (potassium sorbate) sorbitol (1.1g per dose) and artificial sweetners (including saccharin sodium).
Adult standard dose: 15mL once daily.
Dietary iron deficiency and pregnancy: 15mL twice daily.
Children 5 – 12 years: 10mL once daily.
Children 2 - 4 years: 5mL once daily.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.