FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Soothing and non-irritating.
- Restores skin's natural balance.
- Naturally bacteriologically pure.
Avene Thermal Spring Water is taken directly from the Sainte-Odile spring in Avene, France. This therapeutic thermal spring water has been used since 1743 to treat a variety of skin conditions such as atopic dermatits, psoriasis, eczema and burns.
Originating as rain, the water filters through the Cévennes Mountains absorbing precious minerals and trace elements for 40 years until it reaches the mouth of the ancient Sainte-Odile spring. Its unique composition makes Avène Thermal spring water ideally suited for the care and management of sensitive skin.
Rich in silicate and trace elements, Avene Thermal Spring Water soothes, calms, softens, protects and purifies the skin. The law salt mineral content adapted to sensitive skin will not dry out the skin.
At pH 7.5, Avene Thermal Spring Water will not sting or burn the skin. It can be sprayed on open, clean wound.
Over 300 stringent biological, pharmacological and clinical studies on Avène Thermal spring water have been conducted by the Company and independent researchers to substantiate the skin healing and soothing benefits.
- Essential soothing care for sensitive, hypersensitive, allergic and irritated skin.
- Atopic, sebo-squamous, rosacea-prone skin, photo-allergies.
- Sunburn, post-surgical, intervention, eyelid irritation, redness, irritating dermatological treatments.
Avene Thermal Spring Water, nitrogen.
Spray onto skin in a fine mist. Wait for few seconds, then gently pat dry.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.