FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Promotes calm and restfulness.
- Support the onset of sleep and healthy sleep quality and quantity.
- Calming during the day, induces natural sleep at night.
- Allowing you to wake refreshed with no daytime sleepiness.
Remifemin Sleep targets specifically sleep difficulties and restlessness. It is a combination of traditional herbs that has been shown in published clinical trials to provide women with relief from problems getting to sleep and staying asleep that come with the stages of menopause.
Frequently asked questions
1. Who can take Sleep by Remifemin?
Sleep by Remifemin can be taken by women of any age (you do not have to be menopausal), but it was formulated with menopausal women in mind because of the greater problem that they have getting to sleep and staying asleep.
2. What are some of the benefits of taking Sleep by Remifemin?
- Promotes calm and restfulness
- Enhances the natural body process of slipping into sleep
- Assists sleep quality and quantity
3. Can I take Sleep by Remifemin if I am taking Remifemin?
Absolutely. The two products complement each other.
4. Can I take Sleep by Remifemin with other medicines?
There are no known adverse interactions between Sleep by Remifemin and other medications, whether prescription or over the counter.
For the sake of safety, however, we recommend that you tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any other medicines.
Each coated tablet contains:
- 75mg dry extract of Valeriana officinalis in a drug to extract ratio of 5-6: 1, the extractant is ethanol 70% (V/V);
- 23mg dry extract of Hymulus lupulus in a drug to extract ratio of 4-8: 1, the extractant is methanol 40% (V/V);
- 45mg dry extract of Melissa officinalis in a drug to extract ratio of 4-6 :1, the extractant is water.
The other ingredients are:
beeswax, carmellose sodium, carnauba wax, cellulose, glucose, indigo carmine, maltodextrin, polysorbate 80, povidone, PVP/VA copolymer, shellac, silica, starch, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide
Adults - Take 2 tablets half an hour to an hour before going to bed.
In extreme cases of sleeplessness (especially when caused by anxiety), take 2 tablets 2-3 times per day.
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.