FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- UVA+UVB protection against sunburn for allergy prone or sensitive skin.
- Rich moisturising ingredients and vitamin E protects the skin from dehydration.
- Free of preservatives, parabens, perfumes and colourants.
- Very water resistant.
For children with allergy prone or sensitive skin, NIVEA SUN Kids Sensitive with SPF50+ has an innovative formula containing very high UVA protection and is free of preservatives, parabens, perfumes and colourants that tend to irritate skin.
The non-sticky, light formula contains Vitamin E and Glycerin, to moisturise sensitive skin, while the SPF50+ gives gentle but effective, very high sun protection.
- Skin compatibility dermatologically approved under paediatric control – even for sensitive skin
- The lotion contains the highest quality UVA/ UVB protection system and protects immediately against sunburn and long-term skin damage.
NIVEA SUN allows parents to be confident that even with sensitive and delicate skin, their little ones will be protected from the sun - without the irritation.
Aqua, Homosalate, Alcohol Denat., Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dibutyl Adipate, Ethylhexyl Triazone, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Panthenol, Silica, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Phenylbenzimidazole Sulfonic Acid, Butylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Glycerin, Glycyrrhiza Inflata Root Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetrasodium Iminodisuccinate, Cellulose Gum, Distarch Phosphate, Sucrose Polystearate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Chloride, Caprylyl Glycol, Trisodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin
- Do not expose young children to direct sunlight
- Apply before sun exposure enough to give a visible layer before rubbing in, let it dry, then repeat to ensure adequate coverage and no missed areas
- When applied correctly this 200ml bottle contains 13 full body applications for a small child
- Even when protected, avoid intense sun during the middle of the day
- Reapply frequently, especially after swimming and towelling
- Use protective clothing (cap, T-Shirt, shorts) and apply high SPF-sunscreen on sun-exposed areas
- Avoid direct contact with fabrics and hard surfaces to prevent staining.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.