FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Helps relax tight chests and soothe the airways
- Helps loosen mucus and stubborn lung congestion
- Useful support during winter ills and for seasonal allergens.
- Includes Adhatoda, which has a 2000 year history of use for respiratory health.
- Natural peppermint flavour
- Free from gluten, dairy, alcohol and preservatives, vegan-friendly
- Suitable for adults and young adults over 12 years
- Can be taken long term
Harker Herbals Bronchial Clear loosens stubborn lung congestion and supports healthy breathing.
|Active ingredients per 5ml:|
|Adhatoda (Adhatoda vasica) extract equivalent to dry leaf||832mg|
|White Horehound (Marrubium vulgare) extract equivalent to dry leaf||920mg|
|Elecampane (Inula helenium) extract equivalent to dry root||898mg|
|Pelagonium (Pelargonium sidoides) extract equivalent to dry root||384mg|
|Licorice (Glycrrhiza glabra) extract to dry root||898mg|
|standardised to contain 12.3mg of glycrrhizin|
|Thyme (Thymus vulgaris) essential oil||1.2mg|
In a base of NZ Mānuka honey, organic rice malt, natural sweeteners, natural flavours, citric acid and water.
Adults and children over 12 years:
Shake well before use.
Get well: Take 5mls up to six times per day.
Always read the label and use as directed. If taking prescribed medication, consult your health professional before taking this product. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical advice.
Not to be taken in pregnancy. Not suitable for diabetics.
Store in a cool dry place and use within 90 days of opening.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.