The skincare experts for babies and mothers-to-be since 1950. Mustela offers a complete range of specially formulated skincare to best address the changes in the delicate skin of newborns, babies, children, mothers-to-be and new mothers.
Mustela knows that nothing is more precious than your baby, and so safety and efficiency have been absolute priorities from the beginning. Drawing on the expertise of Expanscience Laboratories, Mustela pursues continuous research on babies' skin, putting its products through the strictest testing procedures before launching them in the market. When you choose Mustela, you can be sure that you are choosing a product that is safe and effective, and one that will remain so from the first to the last time that you use it.
Mustela is extremely careful about ingredients included in our products for babies' skin, pregnant women and new mothers:
- Each formula factors in the specific needs of the skin of babies (both healthy skin and problem skin), new mothers and pregnant women when it is developed.
- All Mustela products are hypoallergenic: this means they do not contain any irritants and are specially formulated to minimize the risk of allergic reactions. Medical tests carried out by specialist independent laboratories are used to confirm the products' tolerance.
- Many other questionable ingredients are excluded from use in Mustela products. These include parabens, phenoxyethanol, phthalates, EDTA and chlorphenesin.
- Whenever possible, Mustela tries to use ingredients that are natural or of natural origin: currently, Mustela Bébé products contain 92% ingredients of natural origin on average.
- Avocado Perseose®, a natural active ingredient that is used in most products in the Mustela Bébé range, has been selected because it works in perfect harmony with the most fragile skin types: with its biomimetic properties, it combines maximum tolerance and targeted effectiveness.