FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Unique herbal extract.
- Supports the immune system.
- Naturally soothes the throat, airways and sinuses.
- Scientifically shown as suitable for children one year and over.
Kaloba EPs® 7630 is a traditional medicine used for the relief of the symptoms of upper respiratory tract infections such as common cold, sore throat, cough and blocked or runny nose. Unlike other products that only mask symptoms, Kaloba EPs® 7630 has a multiple modes of action that supports the body's own defence mechanisms.
Scientific studies confirm that Kaloba is of benefit in supporting the respiratory system's health and that it also helps supports the body's natural immune response.
- Fight against winter and seasonal bugs
- The body to utilise its natural defences
- The upper respiratory tract respond promptly against the attack of winter bugs, ills and chills
- Soothe the throat, nose and sinuses
- The body's natural response to maintain free airways
- The body maintain optimum health when dealing with winter ailments, ills and chills
Kaloba EPs® 7630 contains a proprietary extract of Pelargonium sidoides roots from South Africa. It is used as a traditional medicine to help clear airways and assist healthy breathing because of its astringent properties.
A polargonium sidosides root extract solution has been used in Germany for more than 50 years for the treatment of symptoms of the common cold. In fact, Kaloba ranks as the most popular formulation for winter ailments.
Each bottle contains:
50ml Pelargonium sidoides extract (ethanolic extract from the roots of Pelargonium sidosides).
Also contains glycerol, alcohol by volume 12%, water.
Does not contain gluten, lactose, salt, yeast, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours.
Adults and adolescents older than 12 years - Take 1.5ml three times daily.
Children aged 6 to 12 years - Take 1ml three times daily.
Infants aged 1 to 5 years - Take 0.5ml three times daily.
For best results use Kaloba at the first sign of problems and continue to use for an additional 48 hours after problems subside.
Do not use if you are:
- allergic to Pelargonium sidoides
- pregnant or breast feeding
- taking blood thinning medication
- severe liver or kidney diseases
Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your pharmacist or doctor.