FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Natural defence against dental caries.
- Relieves tooth sensitivity.
- Delivers Recaldent™ to restore mineral balance in the oral environment.
- Inhibits enamel demineralisation and induces remineralisation.
- Reverses white spot lesions.
- Tastes delicious and makes teeth feel smoother and cleaner.
GC Tooth Mousse is a delicious tasting creme that is beneficial for your teeth. It contains calcium and phosphate, the major minerals teeth are made from. Because these minerals are carried in a special protein called Recaldent™, they are available in a soluble form. This means GC Tooth Mousse can protect the teeth like saliva and replace minerals lost by regular acid attack after eating and drinking.
Recaldent™ is derived from the milk protein, casein. For many years it has been known that milk and its derivatives have a tooth protective effect. Research has shown that this activity is due to a part of the casein protein called Casein Phosphopeptide (or CPP), which carries calcium and phosphate ions in the form of Amorphous Calcium Phosphate (or ACP).
GC Tooth Mousse could be helpful:
- If you suffer from dry mouth.
- To soothe and provide comfort for children suffering dental pain from Molar Hypomin.
- If you currently have othodontic bands or brackets, or just had them removed.
- Prior to commencing, and immediately following bleaching for tooth whitening.
- If you are pregnant and your mouth acid levels are higher than normal.
- After your teeth have been cleaned and polished.
- If you need additional protection for your teeth.
Pure water, Glycerol, CPP-ACP, D-sorbitol, CMC-Na, Propylene glycol, Silicon dioxide, Titanium dioxide, Xylitol, Phosphoric acid, Flavouring, Zinc oxide, Sodium saccharin, Ethyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Magnesium oxide, Guar gum, Propyl p-hydroxybenzoate, Butyl p-hydroxybenzoate.
Squeeze a small amount of GC Tooth Mousse from the tube onto your finger and apply it over the surfaces of the teeth as advised by your dentist.
If you are in the middle of orthodontic treatment, apply CG Tooth Mousse around the areas where the bands are brackets are attached to the teeth. Immediately after use replace the cap and clean any excess GC Tooth Mousse from the nozzle of the tube.
For the maximum benefit, leave it on the teeth as long as possible. The minimum recommended application time is three minutes. You can then rinse the mouth or simply wipe any remaining creme from the teeth.
GC Tooth Mousse is safe to swallow. The main ingredient of GC Tooth Mousse is derived from milk casein and, like milk and cheese, is edible.
GC Tooth Mousse should not be used by people with milk protein allergies or sensitivity to benzoate preservatives.