FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Specially tailored to meet the increased nutritional needs of breastfeeding mums.
- Includes ingredients such as lutein, betacarotene and concentrated omega-3 for your baby’s development.
- Boosts energy levels for mum.
- Supports baby’s healthy development.
- Assists new mums in giving baby a healthy start in life.
Elevit Breastfeeding has been specially tailored to help meet the increased nutritional requirements for breastfeeding women.
Breastfeeding is one of the most challenging nutritional periods in a woman’s life. Your nutritional requirements change after the arrival of your baby, and meeting these increased needs can be hard to achieve through diet alone. With round the clock feeding and a new baby to take care of, we understand that mums don’t always have time to keep up with their dietary requirements.
Elevit Breastfeeding has been specially tailored to help meet these increased requirements in order to provide the nutritional support necessary for the healthy development of your baby during the breastfeeding period. It also supports the energy and vitality of breastfeeding mums.
The additional tailored nutritional support provided by Elevit Breastfeeding provides vitamins, minerals, and Omega 3, which are important to the development of your baby’s overall health during this period, especially brain, eyesight, energy, and immunity.
Key ingredients of Elevit Breastfeeding
- Betacarotene: Supports healthy development of your baby’s overall vision and eye health
- Omega-3 (DHA): Supports healthy development of baby’s brain and eyesight
- Iodine: Supports baby’s brain development,
- B-Group Vitamins & Iron: Supports energy requirements
- Calcium: Supports development of baby’s bones and teeth
- Zinc & Vitamin C: Supports baby’s immune system
|Active ingredients per capsule:
| Triglycerides - Fish
| equiv. to Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
| equiv. to Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
|Iron (as Ferrous fumarate)
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)
|Vitamin B1 (as Thiamine nitrate)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavine)
|Vitamin B3 (Nicotinamide)
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid, as calcium pantothenate)
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
|Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid)
|Vitamin D3 600IU (Cholecalciferol)
|Vitamin E (as dl-alpha-tocopheryl acetate)
|Vitamin H (Biotin)
|Calcium (as Clacium hydrogen phosphate anhydrous)
|Zinc (as Zinc oxide)
|Selenium (as sodium selenite)
Also contains lecithin, yellow beeswax and gelatin capsule shells.
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.