FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Treats the cause of period pain.
- Relieve abdominal cramps, headache and lower back pain.
- Also a potent anti-inflammatory for the relief of rheumatic and arthritic pain.
Naprogesic treats the cause of period pain by inhibiting the production of prostaglandins. Naprogesic gives effective temporary relief from the aches and pains associated with period pain such as abdominal cramps, headache and lower back pain.
Naprogesic is also an effective anti-inflammatory for the relief of rheumatic and arthritic pain.
Naproxen sodium 275mg
Does not contain lactose or gluten.
At the first sign of period pain or menstrual bleeding, take 2 tablets with food and a large glass of water, followed by 1 tablet every 6 to 8 hours as required.
Do not exceed 5 tablets daily. Do not use for more than a few days at a time, unless directed by a doctor.
Do not use Naprogesic if
- You suffer from stomach ulcer.
- Impaired kidney function or heart failure.
- Pregnant or intend to become pregnant or breast feeding.
- Taking blood thinning medication such as aspirin or warfarin.
- Allergic to naproxen or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
Asthmatics and people taking other medicines including those containing naproxen or other anti-inflammatory medicines should consult a doctor or pharmacist before use.
Medicines have benefits and some have risks.
Always read the label and use only as directed. If symptoms persist or you have side effects see your healthcare professional.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.