FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Prepares the body for conception.
- Supplies nutrients for healthy ovulation.
- Supports a healthy female reproductive system.
- Contains iodine which is important for baby's brain development, eyesight and hearing.
- Contains a daily dose of 500mcg of folic acid.
- Contains tuna oil, a natural source of omega-3 fatty acid DHA for brain development.
Blackmores Conceive Well Gold is a pre-conception care formula which supplies the essential nutrients, including iodine, needed for healthy conception and pregnancy.
Blackmores Conceive Well™ Gold prepares the body for conception. Some of the key nutrients include:
- Antioxidants - are important for women attempting conception. Chances of conception increase in women with higher levels of antioxidants in the fluid surrounding their reproductive organs.
- CoQ10 - Adequate levels of CoQ10 in the expectant mother are associated with healthy early stages of pregnancy.
- Iodine - Iodine plays an important role in normal brain development and eyesight. Optimising iodine levels before pregnancy can take up to 5 months.
- Tuna oil - is a source of omega-3 long chain fatty acids. DHA is particularly important for the normal function of the brain, and for development of normal eyesight.
- Folic acid - Research has shown that taking an adequate daily supplementation of folic acid can reduce the risk of neural tube defects like Spina Bifida in the baby by up to 70%.
- Vitamin C - is needed for hormone production and may help to stimulate normal ovulation. The developing egg needs adequate vitamin C to mature. The ovary contains one of the largest ascorbic acid stores in the body.
- Vitamin D3 - supports calcium absorption and is essential for building and maintaining healthy bones. Low vitamin D levels are common in women during pregnancy.
- Iron - a component of haemoglobin. Haemoglobin transports oxygen in the body. Having optimal haemoglobin levels helps the cells of the body receive sufficient oxygen. Early foetal brain development requires adequate iron.
- Zinc - essential to good health as it is involved in many enzyme reactions in every cell of the body. Adequate levels of zinc support normal conception and are essential for a healthy baby's normal growth and development.
- B group vitamins - play an essential role in the production of energy and support normal conception.
|Active ingredients per tablet
|Potassium iodide (Iodine 250mcg)
|Cupric sulphate anhydrous (Copper 1.3mg)
|Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
|Vitamin B1 (Thiamine nitrate)
|Manganese sulphate monohydrate (Manganese 5mg)
|Zinc sulphate monohydrate (Zinc 15mg)
|Ferrous fumarate (Iron 24mg)
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride)
|Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
|Magnesium oxide - heavy (Magnesium 200mg)
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate (Total vitamin C 500mg)
|Selenomethionine (Selenium 26mcg)
|Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic acid from Calcium pantothenate 5mg)
|Active ingredients per capsule
|Fish oil - natural (tuna oil) containing omega-3 triglycerides approx. 160mg as:
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 125mg
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 30mg
|Nautral vitamin E (d-alpha-tocopheryl acetate 147mg)
|Ubidecarenone (Coenzyme Q10)
|Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol 10mcg)
|Betacarotene (from Dunaliella salina extract equiv. to fresh cell 37.5mg)
Adults - Take 1 capsule and 1 tablet daily with a meal, or as professionally prescribed.
Ideally taken up to 6 months before conception.
If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect you should seek specific medical advice.
This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 µg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Contains sodium sulfite.
Recommendation - Have a full medical check-up with your doctor before trying to conceive.